Tiger Lily’s Treasure of the Month
- Cinderella’s Coach
Cinderella’s Coach with Velvet Pillow and Glittered Slipper- $28.00
- Handmade Paper Assortment
Handmade Paper Assortment $7.00
- Sassy Sax-Chalkboard Gift Sacks
Sassy Sax-Chalkboard Gift Sacks $10.00
We accept payment via American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. All payments processed securely via PayPal.
Welcome to Tiger Lily’s Attic
~ by Cynthia Herrick
Welcome to Tiger Lily’s Attic! This site is named after an image of me in the tiger lily flowers when I was four years old in Kansas. That perky, impish child eager to see as much as she can has grown up and still wants to find more to create and make beautiful.
The attic reference comes from the special place of many childhood treasure hunts. The attic—that unique place filled with mystery, magic and wonderment. As my business comprises many unique endeavors, it seemed fitting to refer to the website as an attic, a place of discovery and delight.
Tiger Lily’s Attic is a cottage industry comprising consultation, design, workshops, and events. Thank you for viewing my site.
- Tiger Lily’s is a shop with vintage-inspired embellishments for the heart and home. Some are handcrafted and some are pieces I’ve found along the way.
- Fernwood Studio is where I teach classes and workshops on various crafts. They are offered quarterly and encompass many different mediums.
- 4 Seasons Wreaths comprises fresh and dried wreaths, with a specialty of fresh evergreen wreaths for the winter holidays and wreaths using dried flowers from memorial services.
- The Rabbit Hole is an on-site “shop-like” space that holds occasional flea markets. See the schedule page for upcoming dates.
- Raggedy Ends is a line of reconstructed, up-cycled clothing. I find gently worn clothing and make alterations by adding embellishments or taking away that which is already there. Each piece is one of a kind. The clothes are shown at local art fairs (see schedule) or by appointment.
- The Gilded Lily is a party and event planning service, specializing in tablescapes, Christmas decorating for homes, and consultation for the wedding day.